The Siddha Yoga path is a spiritual path of inner transformation, based on the study and implementation of the timeless teachings of the Siddha Yoga Gurus, and enlivened by the grace of Gurumayi Chidvilasananda, head of the Siddha Yoga lineage.
The Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Ann Arbor
The Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Ann Arbor is open to all who wish to learn about and engage in the Siddha Yoga practices. Rooted in the wisdom of India’s ancient sages, the Siddha Yoga path welcomes people of all faiths and cultures, and teaches that divinity lies within each human being.
Upcoming Special Event: Sunday, October 8
Siddha Yoga® Shaktipat Intensive® 2023 in Honor of Baba Muktananda’s Mahasamadhi – The Heart Is the Haven: Behold the Light of Joy and Embrace Calm.
We are very excited to be able to host this special event at the Siddha Yoga® Meditation Center (SYMC) in Ann Arbor, and will be happy to welcome you if you are able to register and attend.
If you intend to participate, it will be very helpful for you to email us at email@example.com. Even if you are considering attending, please let us know that as well.
You may register for the Shaktipat Intensive after each program at the Center prior to the event. (Our calendar of events is here.) You may also register on the morning of the Shaktipat Intensive.
Those participating in their first Shaktipat Intensive should plan to arrive an hour early for orientation.
For more information about the Shaktipat Intensive please click here.
Please read our Covid safety measures below. In addition, for the Shaktipat Intensive, everyone will be required to bring proof of a negative result of a Covid home-test (antigen) taken within the last 24 hours.
Before attending any event at the Center, please carefully read the following safety measures and COVID protocols so that you are familiar with the procedures we’ve put in place for everyone’s health and safety:
- If you are not feeling well, if you have any COVID symptoms, have tested positive for COVID in the past 10 days, or believe you may have been exposed to COVID, we ask that you do not attend Satsang at the Center.
- We are no longer requiring the wearing of an N95 or KN95 mask while at the Center. However, anyone who would like to wear a mask is very welcome to do so. There will be masks available at the Center for those who would like to wear one, but do not have one with them.
- Everyone will be asked to sign in with an affirmation of the points mentioned in 1. (above) as well as name and phone number, to make contact tracing possible, should the need arise.
- Please arrive at the Center at least a few minutes before the Satsang (which begins at 10:30am ) to give time to sign in. The Center doors will be locked at 10:30am when the Satsang starts.
- There will be no social distancing in the seating arrangement in the Hall, though the chairs will be spaced slightly apart. There is seating for 20 people in the Hall. There will also be overflow seating in the Amrit area.
- There are four Dyson air purifiers — two in the Hall and two in Amrit.
- If you test positive for COVID within 7 days of attending an event at the SYMC in Ann Arbor. please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (734-665-0409).
You can find the current schedule of our Satsangs, recitation of Shree Guru Gitas, and Community Meetings on our Calendar page. We are delighted to be able to start meeting again, and look forward to seeing you at a Satsang. If you have any further questions, please email us: email@example.com